Boards and Councils
The Department's study programmes are planned and administered by the Study Board, which allocates teaching and supervision between the teaching staff and processes credit transfers and exemption applications. Its members are the Head of Studies, two Academic Staff representatives, and 3 Student representatives.
- Jakob Johan Demant (academic staff)
- Merlin Schaeffer (academic staff)
- Mengni Chen (academic staff)
- Sanja Jensenius (student)
- Marie Petrine Nørgaard (student)
- Sofus Vogel Bang (student)
- Claire Maxwell (academic staff, alternate)
- Lasse Suonperä Liebst (academic staff, alternate)
- William Andreas Ransfort (student, alternate)
- Viktoria Uhrskov (student, alternate)
Secretary: Troels Claus Baagland: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about the study boards at The Faculty of Social Science here.
The Research Committee's members are the Head of Department and the Research group coordinators.
Read more about the research groups here.
The Collaboration Committee is a forum for information and discussion between management and staff and aims at optimizing staff involvement in the development of the workplace. Its members are the Head of Department, Department Administrator, an Academic Staff representative, a PhD representative, an Administrative Staff representative and a Union representative.
- Benedikte Brincker (Head of the Department
- Hilda Rømer Christensen (Vice Chairman - Representative for VIP)
- Jakob Johan Demant (Head of Studies)
- Bente Halkier (Head of Ph.D programme)
- Poul Poder (Labour Market representative)
- Claire Maxwell (PostDoc Coordinator)
- Camilla Bank Friis (PostDoc representative)
- Morten Wendler Jørgensen (Ph.D representative)
Secretary: Trine Larsen
The Employer Panel consists of employer representatives and act as a advisor for the Department on issues concerning studies and employement of students and graduates.
Representatives on the Academic Council at the Faculty of Social Sciences
Read more about the Ethics Committee
Data Management and IT Security Committee
- Benedikte Brincker, Head of Department
- Mathias Wullum Nielsen, VIP-representative
Occupational Health and Safety representative
Climate and sustainability group, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Poul Poder, Department Representative