Boards and Councils
The Department's study programme is planned and administered by the Study Board, which allocates teaching and supervision between the teaching staff and processes credit transfers and exemption applications. Its members are the Head of Studies, two Academic Staff representatives and 3 Student representatives.
- Charlotte Baarts (academic staff, Chair)
- Thomas Skelly (student, Deputy Chair)
- Jakob Johan Demant (academic staff)
- Claire Maxwell (academic staff)
- Laura Bejder (student)
- Christine Pedersen (student)
- Laura Bornhøft (student, alternate)
- Astrid Thilkjær (student, alternate)
- Peter Abrahamson (academic staff, alternate)
- Kristian Bernt Karlson (academic staff, alternate)
Secretary: Programme Coordinator, Søren Axel Gustafsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the study boards at The Faculty of Social Science here.
The Research Committee's members are the Head of Department and the Research group coordinators.
Read more about the research groups here.
The Collaboration Committee is a forum for information and discussion between management and staff and aims at optimizing staff involvement in the development of the workplace. Its members are the Head of Department, Department Administrator, an Academic Staff representative, a PhD representative, an Administrative Staff representative and a Union representative.
- Benedikte Brincker (Head of the Department)
- Christina Holbøll (Head of Administration)
- Hilda Rømer Christensen (VIP)
- Lene El Mongy (TAP)
- Anette Gravgaard Christensen (PhD representiatives)
Secretary: Jan Andersen
The Employer Panel consists of employer representatives and act as a advisor for the Department on issues concerning studies and employement of students and graduates.
Secretary: Sarah Kirkegaard Verver, email@example.com