Boards and Councils
The Department Board advises the Head of Department. Its members are the Head of Department, Head of Studies, Head of Administration, three Academic Staff representatives, an Administrative Staff representative, a representative for the PhD Fellows and two student representatives.
Secretary: Lene El Mongy.
The Department's study programme is planned and administered by the Study Board, which allocates teaching and supervision between the teaching staff and processes credit transfers and exemption applications. Its members are the Head of Studies, two Academic Staff representatives and 3 Student representatives.
Study Board Secretary: email@example.com
- Charlotte Baarts (Head of Studies)
- Daniel Nordstrand Frantzen (student)
- Hilda Rømer Christensen (VIP representiatives)
- Jakob Johan Demant (VIP representiatives)
- Emma S. Bach (Student representiatives)
- Rebekka O. Udsen (Student representiatives)
- Peter Abrahamsen (VIP representiatives)
Read more about the study boards at The Faculty of Social Science here.
The Research Committee's members are the Head of Department and the Research group coordinators.
Read more about the research groups here.
The Collaboration Committee is a forum for information and discussion between management and staff and aims at optimizing staff involvement in the development of the workplace. Its members are the Head of Department, Department Administrator, an Academic Staff representative, a PhD representative, an Administrative Staff representative and a Union representative.
- Janus Staffan Hansen (Head of the Department)
- Christina Holbøll (Head of Administration)
- Hilda Rømer Christensen (VIP)
- Lene El Mongy (TAP)
- Anette Gravgaard Christensen (PhD representiatives)
Secretary: Vicki Antosz
The Employer Panel consists of employer representatives and act as a advisor for the Department on issues concerning studies and employement of students and graduates.