A selection of on-going research projects at the Department of Sociology:
- DISTRACT - The Political Economy of Distraction in Digitized Denmark (collaborative project, Anders Blok, 2020-2025).
- The Dynamics of Political Discourse and Attention during the COVID-19 outbreak (collaborative project at SODAS, Anders Blok, 2020-)
- Everyday mobility during the Corona crisis / Hverdagsmobilitet under coronakrisen (Hilda Rømer Christensen, 2020-)
- Family Background and Returns to Education (Kristian Bernt Karlson, 2019-2021).
- Global Challenges, Local Solutions? - Rethinking Professional Work in a World of Transnational Jurisdictions (collaborative project, Anders Blok, 2016-2020)
- Grønne fællesskaber i byen - civilt engagement og medborgerskab i bynatur og urban økologi (Urban green communities: civic engagement and citizenship in city-based nature and ecology) (Anders Blok, 2017-2021, only in Danish)
- Life Course Dynamics of Educational Tracking (LIFETRACK) (Kristian Bernt Karlson, 2018-2020)
- Mobilization in the era of social media: Introducing the decisive role of group level factors (Jonas Toubøl, 2018-2021, only in Danish)
- Projects by FAOS - Employment Relations Research Centre (only in Danish)
- ‘Proper’ food under economic restraints: Gendered food practices and dietary health among socioeconomically disadvantaged (collaborative project, Bente Halkier, 2018-2020)
- Reduction of threats and violence through systematic analysis of conflict behavior among prison officers and ticket controllers (collaborative project, Video Violence Group, 2018-2021).
- Social drivers and barriers for climate-friendly diet (Collaborative project, Bente Halkier, 2020-2022).
- The Social Mobility of Siblings in Comparative Perspective (the SIBMOB project) (Kristian Bernt Karlson, 2021-2026)
- Solidaritet og frivillighed i coronakrisen (collaborative project Jonas Toubøll, Hjalmar Alexander Bang Carlsen, 2020 - in Danish)
- Transport Innovation Gender Observatory (TInnGO) (collaborative project, Hilda Rømer Christensen & Michala Hvidt Breengaard, 2018-2021, only in Danish)
- Where have all the people gone? Reconstructing daily life during the Corona Crisis (collaborative project, Merlin Schaeffer, 2020-) Danish page: Hvor forsvandt vi hen?
Find a researcher
Find a researcher