Course plan Spring 2020
Here you can see a summary of the course plan for Spring 2020. You can find the detailed course description, exam information (Note: Not all courses finishes with a grade) and timetables (visible on the course description from November 1) for each course in the Copenhagen University Course Catalogue.
Remember to check if the timetables match before you send your application for registration.
Elective Courses (BA) (Mandatory for full-degree undergraduate students)
Elective Courses (BA + MA)
- Sociological Perspectives on Contemporary China - 7,5 ECTS
- Critical Theory and the social sciences - 7,5 ECTS
- Danish Society - A sociological perspective - 7,5 ECTS
- Sociology of the Welfare State: Theoretical Perspectives - 7,5 ECTS
- Understanding Crime and criminal justice - 7,5 ECTS
- Visual Sociology - 7,5 ECTS
- Protest Movements, Culture, and Social Change - 7,5 ECTS
- Social Sciences and Genetics - 7,5 ECTS
- Scandinavian Welfare Regime: Challenged by Europeanization and Globalization - 7,5 ECTS
Courses in Research Methodology and Practice (MA)
- MA + BA-Undergraduates from foreign countries can sign up for Research Methodology and Practice courses